There are no items matching the selection.
* Green Panelmax Hiland Pine (682) One Side Laminated Interior Grade MDF is a high-strength panel made from wood or lignocellulosic material which is refined into fibres and then reconstituted with a resin binder at elevated temperatures to form panels which can be used for construction of interiors and furniture among various other applications.
* Being manufactured from 100% agro-forestry timber.
* It is also eco-friendly and an ideal substitute for solid timber and other non eco-friendly panels. Green Panelmax Plain MDF is available in Grades:
* Grade I (Exterior grade) boards are made with special melamine formaldehyde formulated resins which make them ideal for use in water and moisture prone areas.
* Grade II (Interior grade) boards can be used in the construction of all types of interiors and furniture.
|History||Color sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In gravida pellentesque ligula, vel eleifend turpis blandit vel. Nam quis lorem ut mi mattis ullamcorper ac quis dui. Vestibulum et scelerisque ante, eu sodales mi. Nunc tincidunt tempus varius. Integer ante dolor, suscipit non faucibus a, scelerisque vitae sapien.|